- Admissions and Graduate Studies
- GSU/TFA Program Information
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Year Two GSU/TFA Students
GSU/TFA Collaborative Teacher Education Programs
Our graduate teacher certification and master degree programs are designed to support TFA corps members who are teaching in the Atlanta metropolitan area. We are committed to the success of TFA corps members as educators of diverse learners in high-needs schools.
GSU’s teacher education mission is to prepare educators who are:
- informed by research, knowledge and reflective practice;
- empowered to serve as change agents;
- committed to and respectful of all learners; and
- engaged with learners, their families, schools, and local and global communities.
TFA’s Mission is to:
- Enlist our nation’s most promising future leaders in the movement to eliminate educational inequity.
Together we are working to provide high quality educational experiences for diverse learners in high-needs urban schools.
In The News